Livestock Show Live Auction
The most visible aspect of the FFA is the raising, showing and sale of livestock. Months of hard work and dedication culminate at the Livestock Show, with the Auction being the "Grand Finale". The FFA works through a network of School, Parents, Alumni, and Local Community Partnerships. The success of the FFA program depends upon your support & participation. Participation in the KISD FFA Livestock Auction allows you, as a Buyer, to celebrate a job well-done by the students & the privilege to share in their "Grand Finale".
Saturday, February 20, 2021:
7:00 am - Barn Sale Begins
11:00 am - Livestock Auction Buyers' Luncheon in Livestock Show Pavilion (By Invitation Only)
1:00 pm - Livestock Auction in Livestock Show Pavilion
- Buyer's Luncheon – Invitation Only: Sponsored by Spring Creek BBQ
- Luncheon begins at 11:00 AM.
- Spring Creek will be preparing boxed lunches on site.
- Registered buyers will be supplied with a custom Katy ISD Buyers Mask to wear for the duration of the luncheon and auction.
- In-Person Live Auction Bidding: Gerald D. Young Agricultural Sciences Facility
- In-person Live Auction is held on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
- Auction begins promptly at 1:00 PM.
- Online Live Auction Bidding: https://auction.showorks.cloud/fair/katy
- Online bidding for the live auction will take place at the website above.
- Auction starts at 1:00 PM and the link to the live stream will be available on our website: https://auction.showorks.cloud/fair/katy
- Live Stream Link for Livestock Show and Auction:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Barn Sale: https://auction.showorks.cloud/fair/katy
- You must be a registered buyer to participate in the Barn Sale.
- Barn Sale animals will be sold online and in person.
- Barn Sale opens Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:00 AM.
- The website to buy online is listed above (same website as Add-Ons and Live Auction).
*Information subject to change without notice